So we once the estimates were in we decided a two weeks ago last Monday it was time to get ready!! First was the removal of the Variegated Weigela, removing the cement edging and pulling the bark back on the east side of the wooden fence.
We are going to have them tie into the phase 2 end of the project and have them bring it all the way down to the electrical box on the northeast side of the property. We are tied of the kid climbing the tree and the mess we have to see on that side. So on Monday that all had to be cleaned out so the guys can put in the posts today. We put up netting to keep them out of the yard. We also have a couple other neighbors' that have animals that are allow to run as they don't care either. I am not a happy camper if I have to pick up animal waste from my yard!! More to come when things progress.
Progress today10/14/2014, the poles are in and now we wait a few day before they finish to make sure the cement sets up.
Today was the day that the panels when in and they redid the back Northwest corner to now match the other corner instead of the two not being attached. So now the back yard is completed and time to work on the front. We are in hopes to do phase 5 early next year, picket the remainder. We are just tried of the neighbor's ball going into our yard and need a permanent way to keep the wondering dogs from getting into the yard when they should be on a leash and have no business doing their business in our yard. See fences do make for good neighbors. : )