Friday, February 20, 2015

February 20, 2015

I can't believe it's almost the end of February, time is just flying by so fast.  I have been spending my
Friday afternoons in the greenhouse or working to keep the leaves off in the Brugmansia house.  The Pacific Northwest/Southwest WA has been so warm this winter, no snow on the valley floor.   Around 10 degrees higher then normal and so far this month we have had plenty of rain.  The rain barrels have been full!  This past week we even saw 65 and have been in the 40s at night.  Yep everything is starting to grow!  We usually don't see this type of weather until April.  With the warmth we have had to rethink keeping the heavy duty tarp on the greenhouse.  So a week ago I thought I'd just fold it in thirds and roll the back and front to cover the top so if it got cold again all I had to do is just pull the front and back down.  While it was up I decided to cut the front and back plastic top cover.



Here is some of the stuff that we are starting to see bloom:






If you need to contact me please use the karmahappytoes at hotmail.com email address as I
don't check the gmail that much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment