Tuesday, May 9, 2023

90s Degree Weather

 They are saying 90 degree weather
by this weekend!  Way to hot for this
time of year and those spring bloomers
will fry if you don't water!

Friday 92 degrees
It was 104 degrees in the greenhouse!!

Saturday 93 degrees
With high winds and Yes the yard
is trashed!!

Sunday  91degrees high but
the low will be in the 60s
We have had dry hot winds also
and Monday will be clean up the 
yard day due to it's trashed again.
Will need to do it before what they
say we might have thunder storms.


5/15/2023
Up early to get the household chores
done so I can get out and clean up the
yard.  Needles all over the place and
DH picked up a few times due to I
couldn't be outside.  The little I was
out I ended up with bloody nose.
So I know I'll have more cleaning
up the mess.




















As you can see the maple seeds are still
dropping.


6/16/2023

Around 5pm 5/15 a thunder storm rolled in 
and all the cleanup done yesterday is now
totally undone. The trees to the north and
east just dumped with the winds.  So I will 
be back out recleaning up the needles and
maple seeds.   We went from 90 degrees
to 78 in just minutes once the thunder storm
hit.  What a mess the yard is now!

Got in late this evening as it was a long 
day in the garden cleaning up.  I was cleaning
up Sable area and heard a truck pull in the
circle.  Okay, keep cleaning and finally 
finish the gravel area where Sable potties.




















Turn around and there are tree trimmer
next door to the east.  I can't believe it
as we got no notification they were coming
out.  After seeing their weights in the yard
I politely stated keep it on the other side
of the fence, Please!!   I then texted DH at
work and asked if they let him know?  
Nope was his answer and I told him,  he
better come home.  The last time someone
trimmed those trees we had a huge mess
and the folks were so rude.   You want to 
know why I don't talk to my neighbors, here
is a good example!!  The last three times
trees in adjacent yards were trimmed it 
took me months to get it all up.  Check 
back to some of the other posts.   DH comes
in later and stated they couldn't believe the
mess they were dealing with!  Excuse me
the other owner before them did nothing
but hire a farmer to do the work.  Just wait
until they find the other messes they did
prior to selling that piece of junk!   All the
older photos will show you how unkept
that place was and the fact they never 
cleaned up after their animals!  Besides
when the kids had the house they totally
trashed the place and there are other thing
we can tell you about that house.  Garbage, 
rats, deer hanging from the tree and yes,
the beautiful toilets!!  Let alone all the drugs~
Just love how the she has to drive the circle
before she leaves.  Really good neighbors!!
It tells me they didn't research the house
before they bought it.  Plus over paid by
$150,000 over it's valued.  DYI 
projects without permits and let's talk
the landscape and the movement of dirt
by a farmer that had no permits.  Let alone
they change the ownership 4 times since the
orginial purchase. 

Now you know why I won't talk to any of
them and why we have cameras!























All they did was storm damage, nothing 
on our side at all.  Hate to say this but the
last crew after our fence and greenhouse
was damaged, removed a few trees 
that had died.  So you think these are
going to be stable??   What can one 
say??  They are now top heavy and
will topple over!!  I still see a lot of
dead limbs.  Plus planted close to their
septic tank drain fields.

No comments:

Post a Comment