Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Fresh Air----NOT

 I was out first thing this morning, it
was nice to finally get some fresh air!!
But when I went to the veggie garden 
area I could smell smoke!  Having all 
the windows open I went back inside 
and had to close all the windows.  Smoke
had filled the house, again!  Ya know 
I'm tired of the smell of smoke when it's
not a forest fire!  All our plants smell of
smoke and it's starting to take a tole!

After yesterday's clean up I needed to 
dead head and clean up the plants as they
had to deal with the smoke for the past
weekend.  

Smoke isn't healthy for humans or for
plants and if you saw what it's doing
to the north trees you would understand.
The pines are dropping junk into our
yard!  The north property line is littered
with the north neighbor's pine junk!  They
don't water the trees and burn in the fire
pit all the time.  Yes, they are burning
yard debris!

Smoke causes health issues!

I'll be cleaning the window of our home
due to the smoke leaves a film you can see!
I washed down out north door to the house
and the towel was black!  Yes they burn that
much!

Going on 6 hours of burning!

No comments:

Post a Comment