Wednesday, August 7, 2024

The Kiss of Death!

 











I removed two nests today and they
keep coming back to the front door
area.  Keeping the Epi Pen handy!

8/10/2024

After knocking down the nests 4 times 
yesterday, I hope the problem with the
wasps has resolved it's self.   This 
morning no nest or wasps were found.

Why the title?  For the past 3 years I 
have been getting venom shots due
to stepping on a hornet's nest and 
being covered from head to toe with
stings.  The smartest thing I did was
pull the stingers out, take a cold 
shower and take Benadryl before
heading to the Urgency Clinic when
my DH got home to take me.  Where
I got a couple shots of steroids and
they wanted to book me into the hospital
over a holiday.  Nope!!  I spent the weekend
resting and they checked in that next Monday
to see how I was doing.  I now have to carry
an epi pen!    

No comments:

Post a Comment