Friday, September 20, 2024

Tree Roots

 Today was my day to work out back.
First, I find that the squirrels had taken 
the first seedpod on the new Tree Peony
so my work is gone!

Then I got the wisterias all shaped up 
again before watering.  I kept hitting
one paver and it kept moving.  Then I
noticed that another paver was pulled 
upward.  So after I got the last of the 
veggie garden put away, it was time 
to pull out my Martha Stewart half
moon tool to pull the pavers up.   I
had a heck of a time pulling them up.
After several tries I was able to move 
them so I could find why they were 
doing what they were doing.  

 The first one I found a lot of dirt so
I scraped it off but I look down and
saw roots.  The second one I hit some
thing and there was another root!




















The north pathway and you can
see one of the areas.  That is where
I fell several years ago when I 
stepped on the paver.  I did not 
take it up until today.  You can see
how close to the house this is.


  



































We have found roots in the upper garden
beds and into the grass but not this close
to the house.

What can one say???

No comments:

Post a Comment