Saturday, October 4, 2025

Brugmansia Tester

 I asked a gardener friend in the midwest
early this year if he would mind testing my 3
2024 seedlings.  I also treated him to a
rooted B. Shorty's Variegated for his 
helping me out.

This past week he sent me photos of
what he was testing.  

B. Shorty's Variegated:



































This is a new seedling:







































We are seeing signs of pink in her
as she ages.  The tester recommended
the name Pink Lemonade for her.

Another seedling being tested:



















Came from the Mother / B. Dusty above.





































I want to thank this tester for the 
great job.  I recently got more photos
and when I get time will add them.  
One of my best testers and I'm happy
with the names they have suggested.
I'm hoping they keeps on the same path
and will start their own hybridizing soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment