Friday, March 30, 2018

Kudos To Avvo!!

I want to take this time and thank the folks for their website of Avvo.com!
The attorneys we contacted were great and very helpful!  The customer
service was speedy and great to help when I needed them.

I know it's hard to find a great attorney but they made it a breeze.  Try them out
and it's also a place you can ask questions or also pay them for an attorney's  to find
out your options.

I came across the site when I was doing research on neighboring tree issues.  There is an
Avvo for each state as the law differ from state to state so click on the state that you are in
to find the listing of what they offer. 

Some of you know that one of my hats is a very vocal Community Activist and it's hard to
find an attorney or judge that I don't know.  So it was important that I found someone that didn't know me or what I do for the Community. 

Thank you Avvo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment