Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Earth Day 2019

Today was a great day to clean out the greenhouse and clean the Plexiglass from all the sap, needles and pollen coming out of my neighbor's tree.  Twice a year we have to clean it to keep it looking great.



Once every is out then I can use a little bleach water to wash down the walls inside and out.
This year I decided to move the shelves from the back wall to the east wall, then move the rain barrel and the smaller half barrels.  If I don't like it then next year I'll move it back.  Change is a good thing!  Next is putting new plastic on the shelves and moving the plants back.  Then I can start the new brugmansia seeds in the pop bottles.  We have 8 seedpods from last year. 

I also started cleaning out the rain barrels,  4 done out of the 13 we have here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment