Saturday, January 29, 2022

2021 Seeds For Sale or Trade.

New list of seeds will be posted when 
seeds come available.  I have taken 
the last fall seeds and toss them into
the yard.

If you have questions please contact.  
I would like to trade more than sell theses,
what have you got to trade?  These are
the seeds I collected last fall.  I do have
other seeds that are 3 years old.  Or you
may request I collect certain seeds next
fall as I don't collect seeds from all the 
plants we grow.


**Plants For Sale/Trade After April 15**
Also depends on your zone.

Clivia miniata, has the orange/yellow center
bloom....These are 3 and 4 year old plants.

$20--$30 plus shipping.

Larger Clivia upon request.
$50-- $200+






















Will add others later.


You can leave comments here by pushing 
the comment link at the bottom of the 
page or send tree mail if you are here
from the garden site at their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment