Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Thank You for Visiting

It's time to focus on the garden so I'll
disappear for a while to get the collection
put away.  Hope you enjoy the back issues
on my madness in the garden to create and
deal with issues of trying to keep our gardens
looking nice!   Yes, surrounding neighbors
can become a problem for others when they
have a garden like ours.  As an attorney stated
to us, you don't have a common Clark County
yard, you have created something like you 
would find in a well know garden.  It sure can
tell the love for nature and it's just breath taking.
I can't believe all you have to deal with and
still keep them enjoyable.  

I remember my grannie saying remember to 
keep your place like you would love if the 
Queen were to stop in.    I love the green 
with the brown around us.  Environment is
really important!!  

More when I can take a breath.

Stop and smell the flowers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment