Saturday, October 15, 2022

Temperature Climbed Today/Then The Wind Hit!!

When the wind hit, everything went
flying!! Our yard is trashed and limbs
were found in our yard again!!

So I'll be spending my Sunday cleaning 
up what I can and making sure Sable's 
area is where she can go out to potty.  
The sap is all over also.

The evergreen trees to the east dumped 
junk all over the yard and house.  It 
thick on the deck so I know the gutters 
and roof is covered.

We hit 87 degrees today and the wind 
was just horribly dry! 

After spending my Sunday morning on 
the roof and cleaning up the north side 
of the house the wind picks up again.  
So after picking up 3 buckets worth 
of evergreen junk, it was time to stop
and let the stuff fall again.   I'll be out
on Monday cleaning up more of the mess. 

We found limbs down and it was a 
total mess!!




















I can say the yard is now cleaned 
except the south side of the yard.   
19 -5 gallon buckets of the above 
junk.   Then today I took two 
bags of leaves off the north yard.

It's just starting and you want to 
know why our gardens closed 
early.  I'm just to busy picking 
up the neighboring tree junk.

Again the wind kicks up and I 
spent my weekend cleaning up
the yard.  This weekend I picked
up 7 mulched bags of leaves to
cleaning up our yard.  My husband
also took a bucket out of the gutters.














I also had to clean up Sable's area
and took a full bag off this area. Besides
finding limbs on the shed and between
the carport and greenhouse.

10/25&26/2022

Yesterday and today I had to take a bag off 
both days, so I'm getting behind on things
that need to be done.  Not our trees!!


No comments:

Post a Comment