Thursday, March 30, 2023

Second Day of Spam

 I have decided to silence the phone and 
only turn on the computer when I want
to check in.  Silence is golden.  So far
40 emails in less than 3 hours! 

How many of you watched 60 Minutes
about the couple that was being harassed
by emails and being followed?

Thank You Microsoft for your information
on this problem and I hope it is fixed soon.
As this morning I have gotten more than
what I did all day yesterday.  

For those of you being spammed and have
Microsoft.  Put all the spam in the junk file
then hit the key to block.  You can find the
block information by clicking the  .... up in
the right hand corner.  There are different 
things you can add to the top task bar.

It was a nice day of no phone or computer!
I got a lot done on the cross stitch!  Check out
in a lower post.

No comments:

Post a Comment