Friday, July 28, 2023

Clean Windows!! NOT

 I have to clean our window every 
couple months due to the neighbors
to the north has a fire pit!

There is no development around us
so this isn't dirt.   It gets so bad
that one can't open the window as
they stick.  The glass gets a frosty
film coat.
















This is just after one window!





















It takes a Mr. Clean Magic
Eraser to clean the track.

They are clean and one can
enjoy the garden from them!!

7/30/2023

Three times  today we have 
had to deal with smoke from 
the north neighbor's fire pit. 

I'm getting tired of our home
smelling of smoke!  My plants
smell of smoke and their trees
are dying due to all their burning.

I guess they didn't learn anything
when the last couple trees came
down onto their house?   You should
see the mess we deal with from their
tree debris dropping into our yard. 

Now you know why I have to see
the allergist and the eye doctor every
6 month for my not breathing and 
my AMD is getting worse.

Not only smoke but Fireworks!!

Yep the laws don't pertain to 
certain folks.




No comments:

Post a Comment