Wednesday, December 27, 2023

2023 -- The Year Of Spam!

Thank you for wasting my time!!  This 
morning I started my 4th book of IP 
Address as I record them all!

My suggestion is use AI to track 
these spammers!  So folks turn them 
in!  If there are programs out there
to track folks and what they buy or
where they visit, They should be 
able to track the spam! There is also
the appearance that many of the so
call spammers are using Microsoft
Office 365 to do so.....violating the 
Microsoft code of conduct.

Just saying!!

Just got another email stating someone
put some information on the dark web!
I'm laughing, used an old password, 
something I haven't used in years.

Then I got someone that wants bitcoins
or they will release a trojan virus.

Folks!!
All spam emails are reported as a concern
IP Addresses are typed in and please stop
wasting my time!!  I'll let them take care
of you!  Since most folks are using microsoft
to spam, which is against their code of conduct.
Just hit the forward button and send spam emails to:

junk@Office365.microsoft.com

you don't have to send their IP Address.
Then make sure you delete them from you
send file.

Make rules to send spam emails to the 
junk folder.  

Report all spam!  Do not just hit the report
button send them the spam.  I just don't get
it why they don't use AI to stop the spam??

No comments:

Post a Comment