Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Getting Back To Normal!!

 It's so nice to get back to normal
after a year of spammers!  To all the
IT folks that helped out in many 
countries across the globe!  I am
just floored to see whom these folks
were and it all started with the breach
at Twitter.  My warning is be careful
on social media!  I closed many of my
social media sites down.  One will be
bullied & harassed for speaking out!
So much for freedom of speech!

Beware sites do not tell you they have
been breached.  

Spoke to soon, the spammer is now using
other IP Addresses that I figured was them.
Same old same old!!  It was a good laugh

'Your manhood'  so they think I'm a male???
Besides poor Ricky spam.  

Then this one shows up:

Sgt. Harry Saucier

AL DHAFRA PRIVATE SCHOOL (dhafra07) <dhafra07@dhafra07.ae>

Good day,

I'm Sgt. Harry Saucier, I am from the United States, California to be precise. I work with the U.S Marine Corp. Gunnery Sergeant (E7). I am currently on deployment in Bahrain. I have been in service for over 21 years, and am looking forward to my retirement next year.

 

However, my team and I carried out an investigation on the base commander, since some form of disloyalty was seen. We find out that not every funds , golds, and other valuables retrieved from our operation is recorded. Since my team and I are planning on retirement next year, we have decided to cut the cake as well.

 

The last raid conducted by my team we discovered $5.7m cash and some tons of gold. We have decided to keep this cash and split it, we need someone outside to entrust this funds and $1.8m for you. If interested, these funds have been arranged and will be transported to you by an Air-Force diplomat. You have no worries because the funds have been packaged into a military steel box and will be registered and personal belongings from a deceased soldier to his relatives.

 

You are to contact the diplomat barristeredward425@gmail.com

 email with this subject and code (Personal Belongings to sgt.Aron Mos-41862 Bahrain)

please kindly note that I will be offline for a while, because we are stationed in the desert. Do not betray because I will look for you with every resource.

 

Sgt. Harry Saucier


What a jerk!!  I have seen this gmail address
before with another sad song about money.
This was turned into Microsoft, I take it as
a threat!


No comments:

Post a Comment