Thursday, March 14, 2024

Time To Mulch!!


 2024 is our year to do mulch for
for the yard.  So on Monday we 
went and ordered 20 cubic yards
for the yard.

I need to edge the grass area! 


















Before:































I was asked about what I use to edge
the lawn, my Martha Stewart's half moon
edger and them to break up the clumps
I use the rake, smash them and then
rake the soil up into the beds.

The delivery was 20 cubic yards, one
truck load so far.















3/16/2024 2 pm  After:

We finished the front yard except the circle
bed in the middle of the yard, it will be a 
different color.












Sunday we start the back yard.












Monday was my day to finish the above
area and do the north side of the house.












No comments:

Post a Comment