Thursday, October 17, 2019

Watch this Video!!

10/17/2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nny_OUEF7_U&t=35s


10/21/2019

Again this am I watched as this man drove down half way down the driveway and
waited until my husband was about to his driveway before he back down into the
street forcing my husband to stop or get hit.


10/22/2019

This morning I have my husband leave earlier to avoid the neighbor!   Traffic is bad
on our little roadway and not safe.  I will add that it's only been this past week that this has
been happening as the neighbor is starting later.   This morning his grand daughter went with
him.  We have had issues with this family since the day they moved in!  We have lost count the
number of times they have called the sheriff on us and we just laugh when the officers state they
will go talk to them.  We avoid them and really feel sorry for them as they attempt to get in our
face all the time, no life but to copy others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment