Monday, March 2, 2020

B. Shorty's Variegated Post

On FB was removed as we have requests now that go out 3 years and
do not want anymore requests to come in.  Need to full fill what orders
we currently have first.

From the orders that have come in on FB, I went and reviewed some
of the folks that made requests.  First, I have a business license and
do not have an export/import permits so those folks will not get this
brugmansia as I value my business license!!  The law states no E/I permit
no shipping across the pond!!!  I will not import or export!!

Secondly, I am checking into a doc. to have those that made request and
will need to have it signed before releasing our special Brug.  I don't feel
that folks understand what we do here and nor should they profit from
this Brug.  I paid dearly for it and it has been almost 20 years of learning
about it's care and compared it to other variegated plants.  We are talking
about our research and the cost to us.  So if you are planning on profiting
from what we do, think again!!

I have not hidden what we do here and from what we learned about crossing
variegated plants, it's not for the breeder types to grow.  There is no guarantee
this brugmansia will grow without the proper understanding.  We here are not
in this for profit, we are for education!  Many times we have had folks come
back to us and they have either killed their brugmansia or can't get it to do what
we do here.

I truly understand why folks don't tell others how to grow them because each
gardener is different and if you see something that is pretty, you should under
stand the care before buying.  Brugmansia take a lot of care and nurturing to do
what they do.   So admire the photos that folks share!!   I truly know what they do
to get them to bloom and shine!!

Yes, we removed the post for the sake of us and working to make sure the plants we
send out are going to make a great plant for those that obtain her.  Folks do not have
our permission to use our photos either.

No comments:

Post a Comment