Saturday, March 14, 2020

Our Stats!!!

Wow, over 17,400 views since
we started our blog!!  So after talking
to a friend who suggested I nose around
and see why?  I can point to a couple things.

First, my FB is locked down so I
won't accept friends!  But I have joined
a couple groups as of late.  I know that
hasn't made that big of a jump in my stats.
I then viewed where the traffic is coming from. 
So I checked a few folks'  FB pages this past week.
It is clear why now.

Secondly, our information is our research!!!
Respect it as we have asked others if we could
use what we did.  I have been talking to my
husband about this and he suggested I
remove my research.  I now know why some
folks won't share their secrets.....so grab the
chemicals you think you need!   But ask your
self if you seriously think it's good for the plants
you use them on.  I also look at it this way, why
would you buy plants from one that has issues??
Chemicals use should be the last resource.  Many
sites stress a natural way of caring for your plants
that you have stressed, over fertilized or neglected by
not paying attention to them.  You have invited these
critters to feast on your plants!

Each gardener is different!!
Just take a look at the yards around you!!


I also learned that I'm selling my plants to cheaply,
that is now going to change!!   For those of you
across the pond, no import/export permits here
and we do not ship over there.   I respect my business
license and the laws that one are required to abide by.


4/30/2020

Thank you everyone for stopping in, we have now passed
the 18,000 visitors!  Hope you enjoy your visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment