Thursday, October 8, 2020

2020 Garden Visitors!!

Yesterday I had a nice man on his bike stop 
to admire the gardens.  Not much left to admire
but he stopped to tell me out yard caught his
eye while he road his bike.  I thanked him!! 

He got to see the tail end of the garden as I'm
busy cutting back.  October 15th is our cut off
date to get the gardens ready for winter.  We 
don't wait until the first frost!  Why wait and
be out in the cold doing what could be done
now?  It is to late in the season for blooms.

There are things that will be left but clean up
is best done early.  Things are disappearing 
and being put into their winter homes.

I truly want to thank everyone that has stopped
by this past year as we really love sharing the
gardens.














   

No comments:

Post a Comment