Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Sugar Ants

 Again we had a young man show
up at our door saying he was treating
so and so neighbors' for sugar ants!

I hate to say this but you will be dealing
with these as long as your neighbors keep
their yards as they do and don't under 
stand that is the key to the problems!

They love wet wood chips that are mulched
from trees.  If you have an unkept lawn 
is another issue as they love these areas.

I also bet that you don't treat your yard
for ants either, so what can one say.  You
want to go natural ...... no you are just 
lazy!

Don't send them our way as we treat 
out yard regularly and know just what
your neglect can cause when they get
into the electrical!!  Your cheapness
can cause issues that your neighbors
have to deal with!!

So if you have dead pine stuff laying
around you will have sugar ants.
Clean up your yards and treat your 
property. 

Glad to know you have an issue, I
will just treat the yard again to keep
them out of ours.

My husband said I was to nice to the
kid,  but he just pissed me off and I 
will say it again.  There is a reason
there are signs at the curb.   The next 
time I won't be so nice!!  Like I told the
kid, you are talking to the wrong folks
when you should be talking to my 
neighbors whom if you look you can
see they don't care.  Who has the wood
chips??

Ya can't fix their stupidity!!   Furthermore,
why would one want to help pay for you to 
rid your property of sugar ants when we 
don't have them on our property?    Treat
your yard, but warning they will be back 
due to your not cleaning up!

I know my neighbors hate to see me clean up!!
It's their trees we deal with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment