Tuesday, June 29, 2021

The Cleanup!!

 I spent my morning cleaning up 
from the wind. I took 5 1/2 pickle 
buckets of fir/pine/evergreen
needles that came down.  I started 
at 8:45 this am and ended a quarter
after noon.  First cleaned the circle
 out as it was covered with needles.
Then mowed as that would be the 
best way to get what is in the yard. 
Some places I have to go over it 
twice to get it all picked up.  I picked
up a half bucket of leaves prior to
starting the clean up. Then I had 
to vac up the north beds which 
added up to 4 bucket full.  
Then I had to vac by the shed
and in the gravel, which is Sable's
area which added up to a bucket 
and a half.  After that I had to water
the area as a lot of the plants were
totally covered and laying flat.  It is 
just so nice to have my yard back!!  





































No comments:

Post a Comment