Sunday, July 11, 2021

Another Day Of Cleanup!!

We got a late start, had to clean off
both roofs, house and shed.  The gutters
were half full on the shed.  More needles
on the house and only one spot without
anything.   Allen took half bucket off 
the gutters that I could blow to the 
down spouts area.  A full bucket when 
I did Sable's gravel area.

I then started to do the north fence line
and had a full bucket in a short time.  I also
had a hard time breathing so it was time
to stop!!

















Tell me that these trees aren't dying??
 



















It appears that every two weeks we will 
need to clean up due to these trees.

7/12/2021

I tried to cleanup today but it's just to
hot and it makes me sneeze so I'm watering
to get the area wet.

7/13/2021

Boy what a difference!   I was able to rank up
what I could and then able to vac up afterwards.
13 1/2 pickle bucket later I have my flower bed
back and the bulbs are not covered but the cough
is back and I'm having to take more meds!!

Here is the starting point.


































1/4 bucket picked up for the day.











Nice to see the mulch again after raking the area!






















But after vacing it's so nice now until the 
needles drop again.  These trees need to be
removed.

So far we have removed a grand total of 
19 1/2 pickle buckets off this area.

7/23/2021

More Clean Up!!










No comments:

Post a Comment