Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Getting Ready To Plant!

 














I was asked where we got these.  Amazon!! 
I was looking to replace the one I got from 
Park seeds many moons ago.  I came across
these after finding the one I have has a steep
price.    I ordered just one and boy were they
nice and small and don't take up much room.
I filled the first ones fast and then ordered
two more.  












On these you just have to pop in the vent 
black circle in the top cover and put the 
middle into the black trays.  Fill with dirt
and put on the cover.  

Yesterday was planting Tomatoes, Peppers,
and Hibiscus.





















With today is our Daturas after they
soak over night.  

All done and now they just need to 
grow.

3/13/2022

6  trays of the above photos have
started to sprout!!  We are on the 
way to 2022 Veggie Garden! 

3/19/2022

I have taken all the Tomatoes out to 
the one greenhouse and brought the
containers from the garage potting 
table inside up under the lights.





No comments:

Post a Comment