Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Loss Of Two Veteran Friends

Some of you know as I posted on FB 
that I got word that one of my gardening
friend, Richard has passed away.  His
friend sent me an email about
his passing last month.   I hadn't heard 
from him in a couple weeks after we 
chatted about making a visit to see
another friend next month.  He checks
in a couple times a week.   So I sent him
an email checking in on him and got no
answer, now I know why.  May he rest
in peace and enjoy gardening on the 
other side.  

I personally want to thank Flannel 
Farms for their tribute to Richard and
for them to know he truly enjoyed all
the videos that they have produced.  
There was one more request that 
Richard had was to have me send to
them a couple banana starts so that
they could have them there.  This am
I worked out the matter with Mr. & Mrs.
Flannel Farm and as soon as they come
up I will be sending them out.  Richard,
I'm still full filling your requests.  Rest 
now in peace.  Let me also shout out to
David the Good for another place that
Richard enjoyed.  Happy Growing and 
sharing with others.

We also talked about visiting another
dear friend in April and Richard wanted
to bring his friends here for a visit.  Our
gardens are open for those that might want
to visit.

This comes after loosing another friend
last Oct., Lauren was another guy that
loved coming to the gardens and see 
what was growing.  Lauren would check
in daily and it was a shock to get a call
from his friend telling me he was in the
hospital.  During covid they wouldn't 
allow folks in the hospital so I wasn't 
able to go visit.  May he too rest in peace.

 

Why am I posting about my friends, 
simple.  Do you have a will and some
one with a power of attorney?  Do you
know if you don't the State will step in?
Your poor friends have to find your family
members, so please have contact information
available.   Keep all doc in a safe place and
the person that has the power of attorney 
know your final wishes in writing!

Life is just to short!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment