Thursday, January 26, 2023

Facebook

 It is time to give that up!  Since they
are allowing Trump back into the folds
they have lost my faith in them.

It's about numbers, money and lies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Social Media + Depression and not bring
the forces together!!  New study shows
this!  To be truthful, I'm just tried of 
folks being so rude to others!  Glad I
don't live in their perfect worlds!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya know since I have left some of the
social media plat forms life has been so
much nicer!  I miss some of the folks
but ya know your true friends know how
to get ahold of you!  

I have more time to do what I want to do 
and at my age it's time to slow down and 
enjoy what life brings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Under each post is a comment area if you
feel the need to communicate.  I try hard to
keep the site clean.


No comments:

Post a Comment