Sunday, January 1, 2023

2023 Log For Cleanup Time

1/1/2023

Today I took 2 - pickle buckets of 
Pine needles off Sable's  and north
of the carport area.
Plus 1 - pickle bucket of leaves off
the north lawn area. 

1/3/2023

Again today I removed 1 - pickle 
bucket of Pine needles off Sable's
area.  Plus 2 buckets of leaves from
the west and south garden beds.
Can I say I hate Maple leaves??

1/5/2023

3 hours of work to pickup the 
64 gallon yard debris bin full
and the other 3/4 full.  When 
it stops raining I'll have to vac
again.  Ya can't rake up all the 
pine needles.

1/6/2023

2 hours worth of work to pickup
1 bucket of leaves that blew in.
2/1/2 buckets of pine needles.
We still have the roofs and 
gutters to clean out.

1/11/2023

For the past few days I spend have
been picking up what falls over the
fence.  We have picked up 3 buckets
when the roofs and gutters were cleaned.

Can't wait to see what Thursday's winds
will bring. 

1/31/2023

Well today was cleanup day for the yard
before the rain comes in this weekend.
Plus we have had a couple days of high
winds and it's getting trashed again.

1 full pickle bucket of limbs
3 1/2 buckets of needles, smaller
evergreen branches and pinecones.

Sable's area and to the west of the 
greenhouse was just covered in pine
needles.  

The north fence line was trashed from 
their trees.  I had to vac up the flower
beds due to their trees dropping limbs
and pine tree junk, three beds were totally
cover in the stuff.  

2/24/2023

Today I had to rake up the limbs from the
trees to the east.  We had high winds, cold
and snow.  The snow had melted enough to
rake up 2 pickle buckets of limbs out of
the neighbor's trees.  I also had to sweep off
the deck as these limbs flew over out roof.
Wind is still blowing so I'm sure have more.

2/27/2023

With the winds over night I was able to
pick up a pickle bucket and half of evergreen
that came out of the north and east 
neighboring trees.  I found evergreens
all the way to the west fence!

So now I deal with allergies!

3/1/2023

Today I decided it was time to clean
the north yard, Sable's area, the deck
and some of the pine that flew over the
house in the front.  I removed 4 - pickle
buckets of evergreen needles!!   Thank
goodness it was a good day to clean up
what I was able to do.  More cleanup when
weather permits.

3/9 &10/ 2023

It took me an hour to clean up the yard yet
again!  Why do folks think we enjoy picking
up after their neglected trees???  
REMOVE
THEM!!

We will be taking anyone to court if their
trees do damage to our yard!

3/22/2023

After having to stay inside for a couple weeks
I was able to get outside and cleanup Sable's
gravel area.  I took a full bag of needles and 
small limbs off her area.
Then I was able to walk the front yard and vac
up the leaves that have blown into the yard.
It wasn't as bad as it was the first of the month.

3/28/2023

Yesterday was another windy and wet day.  I had
to cleanup the yard 4 times and when we get
another dry day have to vac up all the needles.
I went to bed last night to coughing like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment