Saturday, December 31, 2022

Cross Stitching!!


 

















I had hoped to get in here to start the lessons
on cross stitch but ended up in working on 
the current project to get is finished soon.


Coming along nicely.




















This up coming Friday 1/27/2023 marks the one 
month working on this project.  I'm a little over 
1/2 done! 

32 days and I can say it's done!!



2/27/2023

Finally finished the ballerina that I 
started 2 years ago and had to put away
due to the cats everyone was requesting.
I wasn't happy with the pale blue as it 
looked so washed out.  So I removed and
put in the copper for a splash of color.

Upper right hand corner shows how it 
should look, washed out, no color!


I have time to do a third one for the
winter months but need to find one.






No comments:

Post a Comment