Monday, December 12, 2022

12/12/2022

Today was the last day to cleanup the yard
before the weather takes a nose dive into 
the 30s and before the east winds pickup
again!

I took 6 full Pickle buckets of pine needles
from the east trees.  More could be picked up
but it's still to wet.   So after this next storm
comes in I'm sure there will be more needles
to pick up from Sable's area.  

I also picked up 1/4 of a bucket of leaves!
Yes, they are still coming down out of the 
trees to the north.

Time for some trees to go!!  


12/16/2022

Today I took another 2 pickle buckets
off Sable's gravel area.  Plus another
1/4 of a bucket of leaves.

12/17/2022

Today was another clean the roof day
before the rain hit over night.  I took 
2 full pickle buckets of needles and 
1/2 leaves buckets off the roofs.  Before
I cleaned up the leaves from the last of
our trees.

Why remove all the leaves?  I can't do
the leaf molds that happen if they are
allowed to stay over winter.  Molds and 
pine are on the top of the Allergy list. 

So tomorrow will be a bad allergy day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment