Friday, December 2, 2022

12/2/2022 High Winds Again!!

After spending my day vacuuming up
Sable's gravel area today making sure
it's was clean and taking 4 full bags of
pine needles off this area.  Again high 
winds over night!!  I noticed that there
were pine needles on the deck when I
closed the curtains already at 5PM.

Guess whom will be cleaning up again!
Still getting leaves from the north tree,
too! 

12/3/2022

Well I spent my day on the roof of the 
house to find that our 6 inch gutters were
totally full of pine needles and leaves!

After blowing the needles downward to
the gutters I blew out the gutters junk to 
the ground so I was able to pick it up safely.

After that I vac off the shed roof and ended
up afterwards blowing off what I couldn't 
pickup and then blew out the gutters.

I removed 6 full bags of mulched pine needles
and one bag of leaves.  Not done I have the
gravel area behind the classic carport and three
flower beds on the north fence line

No comments:

Post a Comment