Tuesday, November 29, 2022

West Fence

 This is the year that the Hydrangeas need 
to be cut down as the blooms this year were
to heavy and pulled the limbs to the ground.  

Before Photo:









11/29/2022 Photo:










Still working on them but due to all the leaves
in the bin they both are full.  So I'll have to wait
a week to finish.

When I removed the one to the left of what is 
still there I found a lot of the grass that blew 
through the fence when it was hit and it was 
open for a month.  All I can say is I'm glad 
those trees are gone.  I'm still finding wood
chips and pine cones due to that area couldn't
be cleaned up due to the size of the shrubs.

12/6/2022

Finally able to finish the cutting back in the
yard.   Just a few more things to tidy up but
they can wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment