Friday, November 11, 2022

2022 Seed List

 Coming Soon!!  I have been working hard
getting all the seeds dry and packaged!





















A

Abutilon
A. mix

Aquilegia/Columbine
Back mix 
Front mix
A.' Winkie' Hybrid
A. 'karma'
A. Red 'open face
A. Red/White center
A.  'Rosa'
A. Pink--front yard
A. Pink mix off deck
A. Purple/White edge
A. Special purple/yellow center
A. White /pals blue


B

C

Convolvulus Royal Ensign--Blue/Yellow


















Clematis Mix
C. 'Crispa'
C. Roggi





















D

Datura-Mix

Daylily  Short Orange-No name, was a gift.

Delphinium -- Blue and Pale Blue

















E

F

G

H

Hibiscus 'Simple Love'











Hollyhocks--Mixed, Red, Pale Pink
Hollyhocks--Mixed back fence
Hollyhock - pink by the greenhouse
Hollyhocks - pale Pink
Hollyhocks - pale Pink #2
Hollyhocks - pale Pink #3
Hollyhocks-Double Pink
Hollyhocks-Deep Red
Hollyhocks-Red
Hollyhocks- Yellow

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Perennial Hibiscus
Luna Series

White/Swirl


                       
















Pink




















                       
Red





















Petunia-Mix

Poppy -- Orange large dinner plate size
                Salmon color
              
              P.   Large Orange





             










 P.   Orange Ruffle edge




              















P.   Red Livermore




















Q

R


Ricinus/Castor oil Seeds



S
Siberian Iris mix

Sunflower giant



T

Trillion --White

U

V

W

X

Y

Z


$2.50 per package or I will trade
if you have something of interest.


Please be patient. Will list more
when they become available. 

Let me know what you want and 
how many.

Sorry if you are looking for named
varieties I try to list what I know as
I do a lot of trading for what we grow.
One needs to know I will not post my
hybridized pods, all are open pollinated
that we list.  Seed companies are the 
place to get named varieties.  One also
needs to know some species do not come
true to what the mother plant is when 
open pollinated.  If you have any 
questions please contact me.  I do list
by what the mom plant is.

This will be the last year for seeds!

I will try to post photos of the plant
when I get the fall cleanup done.

***2/1/2023***

Now closed, no more orders!!
I am adding the seeds back into
the garden beds.




No comments:

Post a Comment