Tuesday, November 29, 2022

11/30/2022 Predicting Snow and High Winds

The weather report this evening 
stated snow is possible on the 
valley floor and high winds.  

We shall wait and see if this 
forms!  

No snow on the valley floor 
but one heck of a wind storm 
and rain!   44 this morning
and snow around us.  Now
we are holding our breath for
Thursday's storm.  

I spent my outside picking
up leaves!  I vaccumed up the 
whole yard and will have a 
couple spots that I can't reach
to do by hand.  It is so nice to
get my yard back!

We are currently up to 16 bags
of leaves that we have taken off
the yard for this year!  With another
15 bags of pine needles.  





























12/2/2022
This morning after one hour cleaning
and removing 4 full bags of pine needles
here is a clean area for Sable!


 

















I am unable to get to the garden beds as 
they are still to wet to vac up.

12/3/2022 

Lets add another 6 bags of pine needles 
and 1 bag of leaves to the count.  More 
to be added on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment