Friday, November 11, 2022

How I Spend My Day.

 Morning











Noon












8 bags of mulched leaves were removed.
This is an every day event and I will say
none of these are our leaves.

11/11/2022

More wind and rain today and I removed
3 bags, I have to do it twice before I was
to tired.  

11/12/2022

Another day of cleanup, I removed
3 1/2 bags of mulched leaves off our
property by noon.  If you look out there
now you will know I'll be back out there
on Sunday!  I even blew out the circle
to have a clean street again.

11/16/2022

Still cleaning up daily and today was
a real mess but the yard is starting to
bare!  Today was a 45 1/2 gallon bag 
full of leaves!  Windy over night and
they say for the next few days.  I hope
that all the leaves will fall with this 
wind storm.  Temps are dropping so
that also helps.  I'm finally getting to 
our stuff to cut back, 2 weeks to late.

11/17/2022

I went out and picked up another 45
gallon bag of leaves from the north.
with 35 to 40 MPH winds more will
be headed downward.

Went back out after lunch and started
to pickup the west side until I was 
pelted with Pine needles.  The pollen
was so bad one couldn't breath.  After
one bag full I had to stop and at least
try to get a path out to the gravel for
Sable.  I picked up 1/4 bag of needles
alone.  I know what I'll be doing on
Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment