Saturday, November 5, 2022

Yet Another Storm With Wind

 11/03/2022  

I cleaned the yard due to there was a big
storm coming and with the amount of rain
they were saying was coming I had to mow.
First, I vac up the leaves before mowing.




















I love the yard when it's all cleaned up!

Friday the storm hit and no way would
we be out in the pouring rain!  Then the 
wind hit and the yard was trashed yet again.

Saturday 11/5/2022
It took me 4 trips outside to clean up the 
yard today.  8 totally full bags were 
removed!  photo to come

Sunday 11/6/2022

It took me a few trips out to get the clean
up for the day done.  A total of 9 full bags
were taken off the yard today.  

Monday 11/7/2022

A day of rest as the knee was acting up in 
the morning.  It took putting BioFreeze
on the knee twice before it stopped hurting.

I was able to go out and cut some of the 
blooms off the Hydrangeas to get the
yard debris bins full.  Maybe tomorrow I
can cleanup the yard again.

Tuesday 11/8/2022

Yet another day of cleaning up the yard.
I have the front yard 75% cut back and
cleaned up.  Still need to cut the grasses
back and strip the rest of the roses.  Then 
vac up the leaves.  The nanas will come
down maybe tomorrow.

Then I vac up 3 bags of leaves and cleaned
a path for Sable to her area due to the wind
blowing, not a good day to clean out her
gravel area.  

No comments:

Post a Comment