Tuesday, November 22, 2022

11/22/2022 Another Rainy/Windy Storm

 Finally around 3:30PM the rain let
up but the wind kicked in with the 
last of the rain.  I sat here and watched
the maple leaves from the north 
neighbor's tree fly clear over our
home.  When I went out to check
the tarps on the greenhouses I checked
the deck and yes the neighbor's tree
to the east had again dumped the 
needles all the way to mid back yard.

Before the storm hit I had picked up
a full pickle bucket full.  Then later 
in the afternoon I picked up 3 bags of
mulched leaves.  There are leaves all
over the roofs so I know I'll be back 
out in the morning to pick up more.
There is no way I'm going up to the
roofs to clean off the mess, not suppose
to climb or kneel yet.  No photos but I
can tell you one of my bins is half way
full of mulched leaves.

11/13/2022

Over night we had some wind and the
evergreens were all over Sable's area.
I ended up picking up a bag and a half
of mulched leaves.  

No comments:

Post a Comment