Monday, June 26, 2023

New Additions!

This year I decided to not add to 
the garden but needed to get some 
dirt so off we went early in the morning.  
Got my dirt and walk around the big 
box store.  I notice a man following me 
around, it's got to be our Sable that got his
attention!   Sure enough it was as we 
were in line together at the check out stand.   
He laughed and was surprised I only picked 
up a tomato plant beside my dirt and lady 
bugs!  He thought I would have a cart full 
by how I was looking at everything.
Then my husband spoke up, you should 
see her yard and now she is running out of
space!  I just smiled and said I try to find 
plants that I don't have and here they carry 
the plants for the area.  I'm a tropical type.
Plus the care of their plants is lacking!  You 
want healthy plants now ones that are 
dried out or miss labeled.  That
opened up a whole new conversation! 

So we decided to go to another one of 
my favorite stops for plants.  There is 
where I picked up just 3 and DH was
shocked!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment