Friday, June 16, 2023

You Can't Fix Stupidity!!

 While out in the garden this afternoon 
fertilizing the plants a Clark County Code
Enforcement Officer pulls up.  Someone 
anonymously filed a complaint about our
address!  The complaint stated that we 
were running a nursery! 














The above is our sign on the garage door.











This is the sign at the curb!

Where does it state we are a nursery?  It states Garden
and like I told the Code Enforcement Officer "We are
a test garden for Hybridizers!"   I have never stated
that we are a nursery!   I told him I have a blog and 
that information is on the blog.  These are our private
gardens and are open for tours by appointment only!

We got to talking and he asked if there has been issues
with neighbors and I said which one??   I told him about
the issue on Sunday and the fact that this neighbor was
seen out with his so called carpet sweeper cleaning up the 
roadway just before he got there.  

Now if you want to talk about a code violations just
look at their property!  The rocks are still in the road
way and I told him about my cleaning the street and 
the issue that happened.  The rocks were tossed into 
the street when they planted the new shrub.  I blew the
back to the curb and it pissed them off.  Then I also 
pointed out the issue across the circle and the grass
blown out in the roadway and not picked up.  Another
code violation.  We had a conversation about why the
circle gets blown out and I have been doing this since
I was a neighborhood leader and a couple other neighbors
filed a complaint about the street sweeper.  I was asked
to keep the circle clean by the county officials.   I sure don't 
need your permission!  You look at my yard and 
how clean it is and we keep our curb area clean.   
NO one cleans their streets in front of their property 
until today and that was done half assed, the rocks are 
still there so we know whom file the complaint! 
 Plus you stood at the window watching.   
We both saw you!  The rocks are still there.  How petty!
It's as good as the limb that laid at the curb for a year but
was picked up when the tree trimmers cleaned up.

If you want to file a complaint put your name on it!  

The cement that is at the end of your gravel area is more
than the 1.5 cubic yard of junk and another code violation.
It's been there for almost a year!

It's okay, Code Enforcement knows the facts and the 
staffer will note our property, so they don't have to come
out again.  According to the staffer it's okay for me to sell plants!
I do have a business license due to another neighbor
complaint many years ago.  

Don't ya just love neighbors that are stupid???   Stop
harassing us or we will take you to court like we have
done others in the past!   It was priceless when the 
judge asked us to leave and the neighbors that were
there got a lecture!!

I guess you don't know who we are???  We have had
many visitors to our home from other neighbors that
called the Sheriffs & County Officials so it's nothing 
new. 

 I have also had many County Officials, City 
Officials, State Reps and even The Marshal Service,
Fire Dept. Fire Marshall, and the list goes on visitors!  

Let me use X-Commissioner Morris's words,  
Lynn is one of the most vocal Community Activist 
and the most powerful Felida Neighborhood President!  
I have even heard this from Builders!  I learned from 
the best of them and have changed rules while in office.  

The neighborhoods have done nothing since they 
have been put in place with the County's ordinance. 
To use X-Commisioner's Morris words, "we have our
people in place so we don't have to deal with the 
public!"  

The Title of this post comes from another
X-Commissioner, when talking to him about an issue!
His words to me was "You Can't Fix Stupidity!"  My
words back to him was "Yes, you can if you educate
them to the laws on the books!"

Which is total BS, we all have the right to speak
and vote them out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment