Monday, October 2, 2023

One Busy Weekend!!

 Since the temps hit lower 40s it
was time to get in gear!!   I sure 
don't want to have the driveway 
full of Brugmansia when we hit 
the 30s.  So this weekend was so
nice to get the Brug House up and
running!  Sat. with a little help from
my husband to help open and feed 
the plastic around the frame, we 
were able to finish putting up the
plastic on Sat.  Sunday was the day
to finish getting the plastic up and
to fix the door.  

Then it was time to fill the space and
readjust the greenhouse now that the
Brug House was getting full.  Hopefully 
this year I won't have to stack pots!




















Time to shift some of the plants in the greenhouse
to the Brug House.  But first I have to put the Eppies
in around the top.  They need a little trimming first.

The last photo will also house the three huge B. 
Shorty's Variegated that are the last to go in.  Sorry
there will be no more photos when both are full!

I had a friend ask, "How many Brugmansias do you 
have??"    I will admit, to many!!   93 potted Brugmasias
were put away with another 2 flats of cuttings for next
year.  I know there will be more cuttings taken when I
get the chance over the winter months.

No comments:

Post a Comment