Friday, October 20, 2023

Ready for Cooler Weather??

 10/20/2023

Opened the patio curtains this am to 
find nothing but leaves all over.  So 
after doing the household chores it was
time to go out and vac up the leaves so
I could then mow and work on the tarping
all the greenhouses and put up a small 
hoop house to store all the Clematises.  
Last year I put them by the house's 
foundation and boy did I hear about it!
So this year I thought I would put them
to the east of the greenhouse.



















Then the next step was to tarp both the Brug
House and the Greenhouse.












Love the new lights!!  Time to protect the plants
as they say cooler temps next week.  Photos of 
them with their tarps when it's daylight.  There
is just two Clematis on the driveway all the rest
are put away!

No comments:

Post a Comment