Monday, May 13, 2024

Sales Kid On Sat Trying To Sell Pest Control!

 We are totally laughing here!  My
husband was not happy I let the kid
talk as I wanted to know if he was on
the up and up.  Nope!!   He even asked
me what I used.  Does our yard need 
pest control???   Come on here!  Would
we allow then to spray when we have 
a dog??   Sorry but it just didn't add up!

Plus he ignored the sign that states no
trespassing!   The kid can't read and he
did admit we have a beautiful yard.  I
just told him look at the yards around us
and you need to go educate them!!  

Unkept yards and an invitation to rats,
ants and other critters!  

So folks before you come knocking on
our door, think again!!  I know our yard
is well cared for and we understand 
what we deal with, our yard debris bins
are always full of neighboring debris
coming from their property.  We are just
waiting again for the rabbits that are 
living on their property to do damage again!

Squirrels and rabbits are cute until they 
start chewing on cables!  By feeding them
like some to they just have no clue!

No comments:

Post a Comment