Wednesday, March 31, 2021

What Is April Going To Bring??

We have had to deal with neighboring trees at
least one a month for the past three month.  So
we asked each other what will April bring?

One wind storm already filled 2--96 gallon 
yard debris cans.  2 hours worth of cleanup.

We are currently watching branches coming
down on both the east and west trees.   
The east tree limb is tied with rope.  
We are also seeing lots of tree trimmers 
showing up for estimates.























We can't put up the new carport until
this is take care of!




Again these folks have gotten letters 
about how bad their trees are!


4/21/2021


Well today was one of those days!!
I had just finished cleaning the house
when I heard a chainsaw!  Yep, close by
so I looked out the kitchen window in
time to see the first limb hit the fence.
I grabbed the van keys as it was parked
in the gravel.  I got out there and yelled
for him to get the limb off the fence.  I
parked the van in the driveway and the
limb was still on the fence.  So I grabbed
the camera and went back out to get this
photo.



 

 














I had the groomer here and she thought 
I should call my husband and have him 
deal with it.  They were still dropping 
them on the fence.  All they were doing
was cutting and dropping, they
didn't care if they dropped in our yard.   
No tying the limbs and lowering, just 
cut and drop.




















This is how their professional tree company
left them.  Tomorrow I will be checking out the 
top rail of the fence for damage.   Yes, there is
damage but nothing we can do. So they can just
look at the damage on their side of the fence.

Do you think we are going to have more damage??   

 YES!!!  These trees are now top heavy, 
can't wait for the next wind. These limbs 
will now just drop, nothing to stop them
and do damage.  




No comments:

Post a Comment