Friday, May 14, 2021

Harassment Continues!!

This afternoon while out cleaning 
up the mess due to high winds our 
neighbor to the east comes home
on his motorcycle and just guns it
to let the whole neighborhood know
he is home!    He does this when
he sees me outside.   This has been
going on for years.  I just hope some
day he will grow up!!    The friends
that I know that ride all state he is lacking
in one dept. that if he treats his bike like
that he shouldn't be riding.   

Pure and simple harassment!!  

I truly thank the other motorcyclist that
live in the neighborhood for how respectful
they are of all residents.


Well after posting this the motorcycle stop
being driven to work.   But this am it left
and can't wait for it to return!  Well I was
right, he had to gun it!!

6/22/2021

Well the old lady wasn't home so guess who 
got the motorcycle salute??   Yep he had to 
gun it!!

6/30/2021

Again!!

7/6/2021

Again!

7/7/2021

Again!!

7/8/2021

Again!

7/9/2021

Again!

7/12/2021

Again but I was out back and 
it wasn't so loud.

7/13/2021

Again!!  Inside with the garage
door closed and I could hear 
this one!

7/14/2021

Same as above but this time he
really gunned it.   He comes in 
quite but the minute he hit the 
circle it's loud.  The guy that has
a motorcycle a couple houses away
sure doesn't to this!

7/15/2021

No comments:

Post a Comment