Saturday, May 8, 2021

Video Camera Don't Lie!!

 My husband and I spent our day (5/8/2021)
picking up the neighbor's to the north 
Maple seeds.  We picked up 4 - 5 gallon
buckets that had flown all over our yard.

Some of you know the issues we had last
fall with the leaves covering our gardens.  
At that time we had a Sheriff Deputy come
to our door about how the leaves were 
being returned to the neighbor.  The neighbor
offered to come pick them up, which no 
way is that going to happen.  I see how 
he keeps his yard.  His other option was 
we were to bag them and return.  Well 
that is what we did and this evening
while I was working on the photos taken 
today some guy walks up to our door, 
camera in hand and recording.  I went 
over and shut the door as he set off Sable.  
I told Allen who it was and what I did.  
He was shocked!   He decided we should 
call 911and went to the door to tell him.   
Our property is posted NO Trespassing.   
We did call 911.   We had a deputy call us 
back and after that conversation we decided 
to run the video cameras back and put them 
on our cell phones.  

Wow, did we learn alot!!
Why would this neighbor go to the neighbor 
to the east of us first before coming to our door??    

That neighbor knows not to come to our door 
or to our property.  It's because of this neighbor 
issues is why our property got posted in the first  
place.  

As I told the deputy, we did what he requested 
and they were returned.  I told him I have a 
business license and my gardens are my 
business so it's important that they stay 
cleaned up so that folks can tour our gardens.

If my neighbor doesn't want this returned, 
how do you think we feel having the junk 
drop in our beautiful gardens or to pay 
for it's disposal?  
Why should we have to pay for this when 
it's not ours.......None of our trees drop 
stuff into their yards.   But their trees 
damage our yard! 

Just take a good look at the Febr. storm 
damage.  It is an ongoing problem with 
their disease, damaged and neglected
trees that are planted on the property line.  





















5/10/2021

Again my husband and I spent our day 
cleaning up our yard.  I clocked in 7 1/2
hours and DH clocked 4, we picked
up 5 1/2 --5 gallon pickle buckets of 
the neighbor to the north's Maple Trees.
We have now got a 32 gallon bag 3/4 full!

While on the ladder I was able to see their
yard and let me tell you it's a pit!!  But yet
he screams about me returning the bagged
seeds.  

What got me is he came to the door with
his cell phone in hand video taping the 
encounter, no mention that he was recording.
Now isn't that against the law??

5/11/2021

I spent half my day picking up 3/4 - 5 gallon
pickle bucket of Maple seeds.....also vaced
up the gravel areas and that was a half bucket
of fir needles on half of the east property line.

5/12/2021

Again today I'll be picking up Maple seeds.


No comments:

Post a Comment