Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Repotting Project

 I have a huge tropical Hibiscus
that will be brought into the house 
soon.  I knew it was root bound and
needed to be repotted.  Mind you I 
usually do this in the spring but 
this one couldn't wait!!  When you
repot it will push growth.  It will
be inside so it should do just fine
under lights.

Here are the photos of what was
done and this also will make it 
lighter to move inside.  She is loaded
with buds and will be stripped before 
coming inside.  I hate the leave mess
and there is a difference between the
inside and outside leaves.
















































All stripped!!  As you can see the 
yellowing leaves I would say due
to the smoke we have been dealing
with for the past few month.  Not
just forest fires but the north neighbor
whom burns daily in their fire pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment