Monday, April 15, 2024

April Cleanup 2024

 4/6/2024

I took 1/2 bag off Sable's area and
to the west of the Shed, pine needles!


4/09/2024-4/15/2024

The Maple seeds are starting to fall.  Each
day I'm picking up 1/4 of a bucket.  Not only
that but the pine seeds are also dropping, 
which means they need to be picked up 
and the circle blown out.  Weekly to keep
them out of our yard.

4/19/2024

I took 1/2 bag off Sables area of pine
needles.  As I finished the wind kicked
up to 45 mph and the plastic came off the 
greenhouse.  So I guess I'll be cleaning
the pollen off the greenhouse on Sat.

4/20/2024

Again today after the wind storm of yesterday
I pickup a 1/2 bag of pine debris that blew 
into our yard.  What a mess.  Then I got the plastic
back up after washing down the greenhouse, it was
green!

4/22/2024

We took a full bucket off the gutters of the house
and shed.  The east gutters on the shed were totally
full!   The roof on the shed on the east side was 
green!!

No comments:

Post a Comment