Sunday, April 14, 2024

Blog Numbers Keep Going Up!!

 The spammers keep coming and my
numbers just keep going up!    

Sorry for all the post disappearing
for a few weeks.  This was to prove
that the spammers were here!  I watch
the countries login in and can tell you
they are not here for the garden information
we share.  183 from just spammers and nothing 
to read.

This is why I started posting all of those
attempts to get into my computer and the
countries that come here.

I just laugh, one spammer was so bold
to put in his email address, "I want to get 
rich!"  Sorry, no money here to get rich off!

All spam is turned in and I won't stop!

4/15/2024

With returning all the posts after running
the experiment on the spam count.  Sorry
to all that wanted to see the garden photos
but I had to prove that the spammers are
making the counts go up.  You can read
about what I deal with on a daily bases 
in the Warning post.   All I'll say is one
needs to start checking their accounts daily.

4/19/2024

There were 170 logins times today!





No comments:

Post a Comment