Sunday, April 14, 2024

Grass Is Greener Here!!


 










This is the north lawn area which for 
the past couple years I have let go!  
This area is always full of junk that 
comes from the north or east trees.  
In Jan. my husband as if I was going
to do something about how bare this 
area was becoming.  My come back 
was I'm killing the grass to put in 
more flower beds!  I just won't
deal with the mess!!  That is his 
grass area!

So in February I opted for some 
fertilizer/Moss control and a bag of 
grass seed was put down.
I will tell you I usually do the grass 
seed in the fall with the fall fertilizer.   
In just a few months this is how nice 
his grass lawn is now!!  The photo
was taken after I mowed today.  Yes, 
when you fertilize you will have to 
mow more!  Next when the temps 
get around 70 degrees, it's time to use
Weed and Feed spray to keep the weeds 
under control!  When the mower was 
serviced today, we also opted to raise 
the mower deck to the highest setting 
for the summer months.  You don't
want to scalp your lawn!   I can't wait 
to see all the brown grass!




No comments:

Post a Comment