Thursday, August 12, 2021

Another Day of Flying Dirt!!

 Well the workers are here, time to get the water out.


But I waited until the last minute to do so
today due to the dirt flying.

I had stuff to do outside but stayed in until I 
needed to take care of my plants and water.  
While minding my own business, I get yelled
at by their contractor after he dropped the 
bucket on the tractor.   "If you want to call
the city,  I'm done!!"  Then they got into 
the truck and peeled out of the circle.

Excuse me???   


I can't even work in my own yard without being
bullied!!  Typical!!


This tells me that the man has no clue as 
to what he is doing!!   If he has a business 
he should know about the flying dirt and 
how unhealthy it is.  Also one should know 
the laws about grading.  But again I'm 
betting no permits or he hasn't even looked
into what is needed.   He sure doesn't care 
about neighboring plants or what the dirt 
that was flying does to them.  I have been 
taking yellowing leaves off my trees 
for two weeks due to I can't properly care 
for what I grow.   I know one can say it's 
the heat but nope not in my case.......
my yard is green for a reason.

You did the so call landscaping in the heat
of the year.   Plus these folks have lived 
there for 10 years and have done nothing 
to their yard to improve the curb appeal.

But I do thank you for pulling the toilet!!   
Let me also tell you, we are not in the City!!  
Duh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment